Temperature Rating: 2800℉
- Lining Kilns
- Insulating Ovens, Furnaces, and Flues.
- Fireplaces and Fireboxes.
- Glass and Ceramic industries.
- Electrolytic Aluminum Industries.
- Iron & Steel Industries.
- Non-Ferrous Metals industries.
- Power Generation Industries.
- High purity and superior insulating values.
- Excellent strength at ambient and elevated temperatures.
- High compression and cold crushing strength
- Low thermal conductivity
- Precise dimensions and machining.
- Lightweight and energy-efficient.
- Lower heat storage than denser refractories.
- Extremely low levels of iron and other impurities.
- Quick and economical heating to operating temperatures.
- Cools quickly to minimize time on periodic operations.
- Rigid and capable of exposure to harsh and abrasive applications.
- Easily cut or modified with standard hand tools.
- Differing grades and formulations to meet specific thermal and physical requirements.