One Part Coating : Cure Time 1 Hour @ 200C (350°F)
Alcohol Based. Flammable. Hazmat Fee to Ship.
Thin coating so 2-5 coats typically needed for sealing porous surfaces.
Pre-coat before using Graphite Adhesive to get better bond strength, especially to porous surfaces.
Air dries/cures in 1-2 hours.
Pricing(as of 1/2017):
- Quart size = $45 each
- Gallon size = $160 each
- 5 Gallon size = $650 each
1) Additional $15 per shipping package for hazardous material surcharge
2) All sizes can ship by UPS ground
3) Larger quantities ship by truck
4) Shelf life of 6 months
5) Dilute with isopropyl alcohol or any solvent
BC501 Graphite Coating (1 gallon)
BC501 Graphite Coating (5 gallon)
Instructions for use:
1)Mix coating well before each use. Some settling may occur between uses.
2)Apply by painting, rolling or spraying.
3) Air dry for at least 1 hour.
4) Heat cure to 100ºC
5) Use in well ventelated hood or wide open area. Notes; 1) Use isopropyl alcohol or any solvent to thin if needed. 2) Caution- coating contains solvents and is flammable, be careful when handling & drying.