Ceramic Board- Zirconia Grade- High Density(2600oF)
1) Ceramic fiber board cartons must ship by truck.
2) Ceramic fiber boards (high density, 2300F) available as singles for UPS shipping in the following sizes only:
2a) (1/2 in thick x 24 in x 24 in) = $50 each*
2b) ( 1 in thick x 24 in x 36 in) = $65 each*
(*price includes packaging for UPS shipping)
2c) UPS shipping costs are additional (~$30-40 per shipment)
3) Max sizes available in ceramic fiber board;
3a) (60 x 36 inch)
3b) (48 x 48 inch)
3c) (60 x 60 inch) (high volume orders only)
3d) Pricing based on thickness & quantities. Please call for quotes.
Mineral Wool Board(1900oF)
Mineral wool boards available in other sizes & styles.
Machining to print of board available. Email drawings.
Now stocking ceramic fiber boards in:
- East Brunswick, New Jersey
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Wanatah, Indiana
- Dallas, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Los Angeles, California
- Hayward, California
- Tualatin, Oregon
Not all sizes available at every location
Prices may vary at different locations.
10% discount for full pallets. Call for quantities & availability.
Additional handling fees at some warehouses may apply.
Board cartons must ship by truck.
Ceramaterials offers high temperature Ceramic Fiber Boards produced through wet forming process of ceramic fiber and binders.
These ceramic fiber boards are featured with high temperature stability, low thermal conductivity, consistent density, and excellent resistance against thermal shock and chemical attack. Ceramic fiber board from Ceramaterials also resists oxidation and reduction.
Ceramic fiber boards are available in a variety of temperature ratings, densities, thicknesses, widths and lengths, and custom vacuum formed shapes available.
New features include:
- Vacuum formed boards up to 60 inch x 60 inch & 8 inches thick
- Higher temperature boards up to 3000F (made to order)
- Machining capabilities. (Please send us your prints for quoting)
- Extra high density boards for higher strength & better machined surface (made to order)
- "Rigidizing" with colloidal silica or colloidal alumina (Results in surface skin for better abrasion resistance, reduced pilling & increased strength)
- Burn out furnace to remove organics
3 grades available:
Standard Grade (STD):max temp to 1260 °C (2300 °F) (special order) High- Purity Grade (HP):max temp to 1260 °C (2300 °F) (stocked) Zirconium Grade (HZ): max temp to 1425 °C (2600 °F) (stocked)
Standard Densities: * Low Density = 16 lbs/foot3 (stocked) * High Density = 26 lbs/foot3(stocked) * SHD Density = 40 lbs/foot3 (call or email for pricing)
Standard Thickness: 1/4",1/2", 1",1.5", 2" (thickness up to 6 inch made to order) Standard Widths: 12"*, 24", 42"* Standard Lengths: 36 ", 48" (lengths up to 60 inch made to order)