Ceramic Board- Zirconia Grade- High Density(2600oF)
Mineral Wool Board(1900oF)
Now stocking boards in;
- East Brunswick, New Jersey
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Wanatah, Indiana
- Dallas, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Los Angeles, California
- Hayward, California
- Tualatin, Oregon
Not all sizes available at every location.
Prices may vary at different locations.
10% discountfor full pallets. Call for quantities & availability.
Additional handling fees at some warehouses may apply.
Ceramaterials offers high temperature Ceramic Fiber Boards produced through wet forming process of ceramic fiber and binders. These ceramic fiber boards are featured with high temperature stability, low thermal conductivity, consistent density, and excellent resistance against thermal shock and chemical attack. Ceramic fiber board from Ceramaterials also resists oxidation and reduction. Ceramic fiber boards are available in a variety of temperature ratings, densities, thicknesses, widths and lengths, and custom vacuum formed shapes.
New features include:
- Vacuum formed boards up to 60 inch x 60 inch & 8 inches thick
- Higher temperature boards up to 3000F(made to order)
- Machining capabilities. (Please send us your prints for quoting)
- Extra high density boards for higher strength & better machined surface (made to order)
- "Rigidizing" with colloidal silica or colloidal alumina (Results in surface skin for better abrasion resistance, reduced pilling & increased strength)
- Burn out furnace to remove organics
Standard Grade (STD):max temp to 1260 °C (2300 °F) High- Purity Grade (HP):max temp to 1260 °C (2300 °F) Zirconium Grade (HZ): max temp to 1425 °C (2600 °F)
Standard Densities: * Low Density = 16 lbs/foot3 * High Density = 26 lbs/foot3 * SHD Density = 40 lbs/foot3 (call or email for pricing)
Standard Thickness: 1/4",1/2", 1",1.5", 2" (thickness up to 6 inch made to order) Standard Widths: 12"*, 24", 42"* Standard Lengths: 36 ", 48" (lengths up to 60 inch made to order)