Ceramaterials offers 3 standard grades of spun ceramic fiber blanket, all of which are lightweight and thermally efficient, resulting in a material that possesses the advantages of low heat storage and complete resistance to thermal shock. Used in a variety of heat processing applications, the ceramic fiber blanket is produced from high strength spun ceramic fibers and is needled to provide exceptional handling strength.
- Ceramic Blanket "strips" in 4" & 6" wide also available
- Custom cuts & shape making available. Please send drawing or dimensional description.
Now stocking ceramic blanket in & shipping from:
- East Brunswick, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland (warehouse)
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- College Park, Georgia (warehouse)
- Houston, Texas - Dallas, Texas (warehouse)
- Los Angeles, California
- Wilmington, California - Hayward, California - Tualatin, Oregon
- Elk Neck, Illinois (warehouse)
(Note; that there may be limited stock and additional handling fees at some warehouse locations)
The ceramic fiber blanket is completely inorganic and is available in a variety of densities, thicknesses, widths and temperature ratings:
Commercial grade: service temperature 1800°F ( 980°C) High-Purity grade: service temperature 2300 °F (1260°C) Zirconia grade: service temperature 2600 °F (1430°C) Standard Densities: 6, 8 Ibs./cu. ft. (96, 128 kg/m3) Standard Thicknesses: 1/2", 1", 1-1/2",2" Standard Widths: 24" and 48" Standard Packaging: Cartons or bags
Note: Other densities available per special request