Ceramaterials offers 3 standard grades of spun ceramic fiber blanket, all of which are lightweight and thermally efficient, resulting in a material that possesses the advantages of low heat storage and complete resistance to thermal shock.
Used in a variety of heat processing applications, the ceramic fiber blanket is produced from high strength spun ceramic fibers and is needled to provide exceptional handling strength.
The Ceramic Blanket is available on our online stores. Click on links to the right!!
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Information & Pricing
- Other sizes available upon request.
- Ship by the carton (UPS or Fed Ex) or pallet.
- Up to 20 cartons per pallet (10% discount for pallet quantities)
- Ceramic blanket "strips" in 1", 2" 4" & 6" wide in stock
- Custom cuts strip & shape making available. Please send drawing or description.
Ceramic strip cut to customized widths.
Ceramic blanket with foil on 1 side:
(1/2" thick x 24" wide x 48' long per roll) = $120 / roll
- Wilmington, California (warehouse) - Hayward, California - Tualatin, Oregon
- Elk Grove, Illinois (warehouse)
(Note; that there may be limited stock and additional handling fees at some warehouse locations)
The ceramic fiber blanket is completely inorganic and is available in a variety of densities, thicknesses, widths and temperature ratings:
- Commercial grade: service temperature 1800°F ( 980°C) (not stocked) - High-Purity grade: service temperature 2300 °F (1260°C) (stocked) - Zirconia grade: service temperature 2600 °F (1430°C) (stocked)
Standard Densities: 6 & 8 Ibs./cu. ft. (96 & 128 kg/m3) Standard Thicknesses: 1/4", 1/2", 1", 1-1/2", 2" Standard Widths: 24" & 48"
Standard Packaging: Cardboard cartons or plastic bags
1) Other densities available per special request
2) Custom widths, lengths & packaging available upon request. Minimum orders may apply.