Ceramaterials offers 3 standard grades of spun ceramic fiber blanket, all of which are lightweight and thermally efficient, resulting in a material that possesses the advantages of low heat storage and complete resistance to thermal shock. Used in a variety of heat processing applications, the ceramic fiber blanket is produced from high strength spun ceramic fibers and is needled to provide exceptional handling strength.
For some sizes of ceramic blanket, you can order on-line on our ebaystore listed under the link -->> High_Temp_Materials
- Ceramic Blanket "strips" in 4" & 6" wide also available
- Custom cuts & shape making available. Please send drawing or dimensional desription.
Now stocking ceramic blanket in & shipping from:
- East Brunswick, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland (warehouse)
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Decatur, Alabama (warehouse)
- New Orleans, Louisiana (warehouse)
- Houston, Texas - Dallas, Texas
- Los Angeles, California - Hayward, California - Tualatin, Oregon (warehouse) - Spring Lake, Michigan (warehouse)
(Note; that there may be limited stock and additional handling fees at some warehouse locations)
The ceramic fiber blanket is completely inorganic and is available in a variety of densities, thicknesses, widths and temperature ratings:
Commercial grade: service temperature 1800°F ( 980°C) High-Purity grade: service temperature 2300 °F (1260°C) Zirconia grade: service temperature 2600 °F (1430°C) Standard Densities: 6, 8 Ibs./cu. ft. (96, 128 kg/m3) Standard Thicknesses: 1/2", 1", 1-1/2",2" Standard Widths: 24" and 48" Standard Packaging: Cartons or bags
Note: Other densities available per special request